Returns and Exchange Policies:
Acqua Jewellery understands the “trying on and liking” of a purchase and therefore is happy for your purchase to be returned within 14 days of delivery. Items that have been worn or have the security tag removed will not be accepted as a return. We therefore advise all customers to check their purchase thoroughly and “try on” upon delivery before removing any attached tags and before disposing of any original packaging.
Returns received outside of the above timeframes can only be refunded as a merchandise credit.
Exchanges are possible, but exchange items can only be dispatched after the returned goods have been received and undergone a thorough check.
As all items are handmade and come from all over the World, exchanges received outside of the above stated timescales are also subject to product availability and the customer will incur any shipping costs for such exchanges. Any further returns of exchanged items outside the stated timescales will again be at the customers cost for shipping and refunded only as a merchandise credit.
If you wish to exchange, please email us with your preferred item and we will reserve it for you if the item is in stock.
Failure to return the goods to us within the stipulated time limits, even though validly cancelled, we have the right to charge any costs of recovery of the goods.
Please be aware that international customs duties and sales taxes are NOT refunded for shipments outside the European Community (EU).
How to return your goods from the UK:
- Please email email@example.com and we will send you an email acknowledging your wish to return the goods.
- All returns for any particular order need to be returned in one shipment. Any subsequent returns from the same order may incur additional shipping charges to you.
- All goods must have the white security tag intact and be placed in the original packaging.
- We request that returns are shipped through Royal Mail Special Delivery. Please note that we do not accept liability for returned goods if you do not return them to us via Royal Mail Special Delivery. You should take your item for return to a Post Office for return by Royal Mail Special Delivery within 14 days. Failure to return goods other than via Royal Mail Special Delivery does not affect your statutory rights.
How to return your goods from overseas:
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 working days of receipt of your goods.
- All returns for any particular order need to be returned in one shipment. All goods must have the security tag intact and be placed in the original packaging.
- Once we have received the goods we will refund the amount due to you.
How to return faulty goods:
- In order to facilitate the return of faulty items you must email us at email@example.com and follow the standard returns process as detailed above.
- Faulty items will only be accepted if the goods are delivered to the customer damaged or there is a subsequent manufacturing fault within a period of 3 months after delivery. All items returned as faulty will be inspected and any items deemed to be subject to fair wear and tear will not be accepted as faulty.
- Exchanges are possible if the item is available. We can only exchange faulty items for the same item subject to availability.
- Where possible items may be repaired on request but only where such items are deemed faulty and repairable. Repairs do not come with any guarantees.
Receiving a refund:
Refunds to you will be made within 30 days of the date of cancellation notice. All undamaged, correctly returned products will be credited to the original purchaser excluding sales taxes for all EU country shipments and excluding shipping charges. As previously stated, international customs duties and sales taxes are non-refundable for shipments outside the EU.
If you have received an item from Acqua Jewellery as a gift, you can return it for an exchange. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an exchange for the product. You will be charged for any difference in cost and any additional shipping, taxes and import duties.
For items in stock, we aim to deliver anywhere within the UK by the next business day (orders before 1pm) however occasionally there may be items which need to be made especially for you. We will make every effort to expedite your special order and to be realistic in our estimated delivery time. Please have patience, as your special order is being made especially for you and can generally take from two to eight weeks. We will communicate exact times to you by email before you place your order. Naturally, special orders are final sales.
If you do not like your purchase once you have received it, you may return it and we will refund your purchase (see our Returns Policy above).
All orders come packed in beautiful jewellery boxes. Please note that you can also have the gift delivered to the recipient by choosing to provide an alternative delivery address. If the name provided with the delivery address is different from that of the billing address, the invoice will be forwarded to the billing address.
All orders will be paid for in Pounds Sterling.
If you have any queries about your order please do not hesitate to contact us on email@example.com.
UK Next Day Delivery:
The cost of delivery will be £5.95. We aim to have your package delivered to you by the next day (only on orders taken before 1pm, Monday to Thursday). All orders placed before 1pm on Friday will be delivered on Saturday if the delivery address is open on a Saturday. If you place your order after 1pm on Friday, it will be processed on Monday and delivered on Tuesday.
Please note that there are some areas within the UK where we cannot guarantee next day delivery.
Due to the valuable nature of our products, all of our deliveries will be sent by Royal Mail Special Delivery as this is both insured and easier to track in transit. Please state delivery address as an address where you will be present at the time of delivery (home or work). If no-one is available to receive a Special Delivery item, a card will be left providing you with the option to have the item delivered at a later date or to collect your parcel from your local collection depot.
All the above is subject to the items being in stock and clearance of payment.
All jewellery delivery to overseas addresses costs £15. Please contact us for accessories and clothing delivery costs as they may be higher. Overseas deliveries arrive within 1-4 working days in Europe or within 1-8 working days for the rest of the world. Parcels will need to be signed for in person so please ensure the delivery address is an address where you will be at home or work.
Please also note that any duty and taxes incurred in the country of destination are the responsibility of the customer.
Due to the terms of our insurance policy, we are currently prohibited to trade with the USA and Canada.
Many of our pieces feature natural materials including semi-precious stones, so colours and markings will inevitably vary slightly from piece to piece.
If you have any specific requirements (length, size, colour, stone), please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be very pleased to help!